This is a pooling method where the money is pooled by many different investors sharing the same investment objectives and managed by Passion Investment.
Highlights of service
- Clients contribute capital into Passion Investment’s trading account.
- Passion Investment manages the Trading account and invests in the Vietnam’s stock market.
- The total net asset value of the trading account will increase or decrease based on PI’s investment performance
- Minimum investing capital: VND 20 million.
- Total asset under management up to date: VND 100 billion.
The investing capital of each investor will be converted into investment units (IU)
|01/01/2016||Capital||NAV of an investment unit||No. of Investment Units|
|Trading contract prior to signing with Client||VND 1 billion||VND 10,000||100,000 IU|
|Client A signs a 1-year contract on 01/01/2016 with the investing capital of VND 100 million||VND 100 million||VND 10,000||10,000 IU|
|Trading account after signing contract with Client A||VND 1.1 billion (1 billion + 100 million)||VND 10,000||110,000 IU|
Net asset value of an investment unit will increase or decrease based on the investment results of the Trading account
|31/03/2016||Capital (VND)||NAV of an Investment Unit (VND)||Investment Units (IU)|
|From 01/01/2016 to 31/03/2016, the value of Trading account increased by VND 500 million due to results of efficient investment (no new signing contract)||1.6 billion
(1.1 billion + 500 million)
|Client B signs a 1-year contract on 31/03/2016 with VND 100 million of investing capital amount||100 milion||14,545||6,875|
|Trading account after signing contract with client B||1.7 billion (1.6 billion + 100 million)||14,545||116,875|
Amount client received on liquidation date = No. of Investment unit (at signing date) x NAV of an Investment Unit (as at 01/01/2017)
|01/01/2016||Capital (VND)||NAV of an Investment Unit (VND)||No. of Investment Unit|
|Client A signs contract (mentioned above) on 01/01/2016||100 million||10,000||10,000|
|01/01/2017||Capital (VND)||NAV of an Investment Unit (VND)||No. of Investment Unit (IU)|
|Assume on 01/01/2017, the value of Trading account increased to VND 2 billion due to results of efficient investment (No new clients except Client A &B)||2 billion||17,112
(2 billion/ 116,875)
Actual amount client received on liquidation date
No. of Investment Unit (at signing date) x NAV of an Investment Unit (as at 01/01/2017)
|Actual amount client A received on liquidation date|
|10,000 x 17,112 = VND 171,120,000|
Benefits and advantages of choosing Investment Cooperation service
- High profitability: With a growing team of enthusiastic analysts led by high-caliber professionals in investment field, PI commits to provide the superior rate of return to our clients.
- Suitability: Appropriate minimum investing capital (starting from VND 20 million) with adjustable management fee based on chosen investment scheme.
- Transparency: Investment performances are disclosed every Friday at 7:00 P.M (+GMT) on our Website and Fan page. Weekly reports are provided to all Clients by Vietcombank Securities Company monitors the Trading account as the third party supervisor.